Monday, April 11, 2011

#13: Plants vs Zombies

Alright.  First question.  Have you played this game yet?  If the answer is no, then go buy it now, play it and then come back for some reminiscing.

Many games on this list are niche games.  Many games on this list are games that fans of specific genres would like.  Plants vs Zombies is, without a doubt, the game that can appeal to more people than any other game on my list.

Hardcore gamers can love PvZ, but newbies seem to love it as well.  Plants vs Zombies features a simple control system, basic tower defense game, and cute characters.  But beneath it all, it has a perfectly scaling difficulty level, excellent balance, great humor, and spectacular replayability.  In fact, I've already completed every level and minigame in PVZ 4 times over.

I can't really talk any more about its features.  It seems like everything the game set out to do, it did perfectly.  I'll just say that if you've played it, you get it.  If not, spend the $15-ish dollars on it and find out.

Talk to people about it.  I'm going to need some backup from Tych, Leah, and Audrey on this.  They'll explain how great this game is.  

Now if you'll excuse me, there's a zombie on my lawn.

I'm going to go play now.

No comments:

Post a Comment