Thursday, March 24, 2011

Next game.... MASS EFFECT


So after my previous post about what game I should play next, I have decided on Mass Effect.  I know this is a game that I probably should have played when it came out, but I didn't and will now start on it tonight.

A few things went into deciding which game to choose.  The input was very important, and although not everyone seemed to pick Mass Effect as their first choice, everyone did seem to have mentioned it.  Also the fact that it was $40 cheaper than Crysis 2 did not hurt.

I plan on keeping a blog dedicated to this game in the pages tabs under Currently Playing.  I will post about things that come up in the game and situations I may encounter.  Along with that I will post my progress and how the game is coming along.  I have not completely decided if I will post a review of this game seeing as most of you have already played it, but I do welcome any tips or suggestions that may help.  After all, it does seem like I am the last person to play this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment